What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
- People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You'll be our ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
- Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
- Work with some of the best product people in the world: From working with companies like IDEO, Google X, and Figma, we’re a team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background.
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager with the experience necessary to plan and execute multi-channel demand generation and lifecycle marketing campaigns that will generate and nurture sales leads, and drive pipeline and revenue for Monograph.
This creative and resourceful Marketing Manager should have a passion for world-class brand building, fostering community, and using qualitative and quantitative data to design and drive strategy.
You'll be joining a highly collaborative, fast-moving team that gets the job done. The ideal candidate is a creative, critical-thinker who is driven, comfortable with taking the initiative and finding answers, learns quickly, and has a growth mindset. This role will play a big part in developing a new category of software for a highly creative and visual audience -- design professionals.
Oh, and we work a 4-day (32hr) work week.
So, what will you do at Monograph as our Marketing Manager?
- Develop and execute campaign strategies and roadmaps that achieve quarterly pipeline goals
- Launch and optimize campaigns leveraging content, email, ads, affiliates, partners, and more
- Set targets, manage budgets, measure and report on pipeline goals
- Manage activity calendar, write campaign emails, and manage content distribution aligned to campaign themes including webinars
- Own campaign development, setup, QA and reporting across the customer lifecycle
- Create and optimize segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user insights and business data
- Work with multiple stakeholders and agencies to ensure alignment on delivery and timely execution of deliverables
- Work with sales on goals, budgets, campaigns, email nurture strategies, and lead management processes
- Develop programs that deliver value to audiences as much as it helps move them further along in their exploration of Monograph.
What skills do you need?
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience of building full-funnel demand generation campaigns and programs
- Experience at B2B SaaS companies within AEC
- Understand the current state of attribution with MarTech tools
- Expertise with marketing automation and CRM tools like Hubspot
- Experience reporting in Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio
- A strong bent toward collaboration with teams and roles across a company
- Comfort with ambiguity and grace under pressure
- Ability to develop scalable processes / programs from what’s working
- Profound attention to detail and a high bar for craft and quality
- You have experience working in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry.
- Curiosity to learn
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Great design sensibility
What Success Looks Like
After 1 Month
- You’ve met everyone on the team and have been able to internalize the current state of the company
- You’ve joined a couple of customer calls and have a sense for our customer’s pain points
- You’ve started providing support on existing initiatives (Webinars, Newsletters, Social Media)
At 3 Months
- You’ve taken over existing initiatives (Webinars, Newsletters, Product Launches, Marketing Automation) and are able to report on their growth, engagement, and pipeline contribution
- You’re developing new initiatives to drive conversion to qualified demos
At 6 Months
- Have been able to successfully improve initiative outcomes month-over-month
- You’ve developed comprehensive playbooks for existing initiatives and have sourced additional external resources to streamline production.
- You’ve been able to deploy a series of tests for new initiatives and can provide earlier reporting on their success / opportunities for improvement.
What benefits can you expect
- 4-day work week (32hrs)
- Health and dental insurance
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
Yes, this role is a full-time role. We are a remote-first company.
What is the company culture like?
Our CEO’s thought on culture—read about it on Fast Company.
Our amazing friend Lynne interviewed us about our company culture—read about it on her website Key Values.
What efforts are you making in terms of increasing diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we're focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance (32hrs/week), knowing that there's a lot more in your life than just your job.
Sounds like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Marketing Manager" in the subject line, and let us know why you might be a great fit at Monograph. Please include a brief example of a brand that you love. What makes them great?