What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
- People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You'll be our ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
- Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
- Work with some of the best product people in the world: From working with companies like IDEO, Google X, and Figma, we’re a team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background.
As the first member of our Analytics team, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of Monograph by deepening our understanding of how people use our tools to manage their organizations and projects. You’ll work cross-functionally to identify and answer our most important questions, transforming raw data into understandable and actionable insights. You'll be joining a highly collaborative, fast-moving team that gets the job done. The ideal candidate is a creative, critical-thinker who is driven, comfortable with taking the initiative and finding answers, learns quickly, and has a growth mindset. This role will play a big part in developing a new category of software for a highly creative and visual audience -- design professionals.
Oh, and we work a 4-day (32hr) work week.
So, what will you do at Monograph as the Go To Market Analyst?
- Partner with Marketing / Sales / Customer Success leadership to help drive insights, identify opportunities, and understand behavior and long-term trends
- Take a leading role in producing new datasets that unlock growth and business opportunities
- Manage the design and analysis of Go-To-Market insights; develop and socialize a rigorous culture of data-driven decision making
- Play a foundational role in building a data culture at Monograph through reproducible work, improved processes, and better tooling
- Develop measurement and attribution methodologies, LTV models & comprehensive marketing analytics
- Collaborate with Product to build and evolve our data infrastructure to surface key metrics through automated dashboards and reports
- Partner with performance marketing to design and execute experiments, incrementality testing, media mix modeling, & spend ROI curves to enable robust performance marketing decision making
- Lead the development of propensity models and predictive KPIs to power targeting & customer journeys.
What skills do you need?
- 2+ years previous experience as a marketing analyst, data scientist, or data analyst
- A familiarity with and passion for effectively leveraging marketing to driving positive company outcomes
- Experience with funnel, user journey & performance marketing analytics through inbound and outbound channels
- You possess a natural curiosity and strive to uncover the deeper relationships that are not always immediately discoverable
- Experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries for large data sets
- You are an excellent storyteller and able to communicate your findings with clarity and precision, whether through writing or visualizations
- You leverage innovative quantitative marketing methodologies to better understand and engage our customers in order to deliver better experiences to them
- Experience working with BiqQuery, Mode, Stitch, Google Data Studio, Segment, Amplitude
- You develop hypotheses and test them with data, rather than solely or primarily attempt to glean patterns from the data already in front of us
- You have experience working in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry.
- Curiosity to learn
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Experience working with APIs
What Success Looks Like
After 1 Month
- You’ve met everyone on the team and have been able to internalize the current state of the company especially in regards to cross-functional analytics
- You’ve joined a couple of customer calls and have a sense for our customer’s pain points
- You’ve been able to identify the current gaps across our sources of data that will lead to better decision making throughout the company and have improved our data pipeline between existing tools (i.e. Hubspot, Sherlock, Segment, etc.)
At 3 Months
- You’ve taken over our data warehouse and have produced dashboards for key stakeholders (CEO, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success)
- You’re collaborating with Product and Growth to develop data-led initiatives that provide internal and external value.
At 6 Months
- You’re helping to set a data-driven culture to inform our decision making process
- You’ve created dashboards for performance marketing initiatives to understand ROI
- You’ve built out our data pipeline to inject, store, transform, and analyse incoming data
What benefits can you expect
- 4-day work week (32hrs)
- Health and dental insurance
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
Yes, this role is a full-time role. We are a remote-first company.
What is the company culture like?
Our CEO’s thought on culture—read about it on Fast Company.
Our amazing friend Lynne interviewed us about our company culture—read about it on her website Key Values.
What efforts are you making in terms of increasing diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we're focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance (32hrs/week), knowing that there's a lot more in your life than just your job.
Sounds like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Go To Market Analyst" in the subject line, and let us know why you might be a great fit at Monograph.
Bonus Question: Who’s the architect behind Fallingwater? (Put that in the subject line)