What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
- People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You'll be our ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
- Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
- Work with some of the best product people in the world: From working with companies like IDEO, Google X, and Figma, we’re a team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background.
As our Customer Success Specialist, you will provide exceptional support to our customers by building a trusted relationship. You’ll be the primary voice of timely, accurate, personable support through email and videos. You will create content and resources for our knowledge base that is useful and educational for our users. Additionally, you will identify areas where we can be more operationally efficient and implement improved processes.
This is a unique opportunity to plan what support at Monograph looks like and explore best practices, tools, & systems. This is a full-time remote position based anywhere you call home with the ability to work close to EST or PST hours.
What will you do at Monograph as the Customer Support Specialist?
- Resolve support tickets through Intercom, guiding and educating our customers with timely, friendly and accurate support. Seek out the answers and ensure there is supporting documentation.
- Update and maintain our knowledge base & internal resources and use your creativity to deliver educational content to our customers.
- Identify operational inefficiencies pro-actively and help drive scalable and sustainable improvements for our go-to-market team.
- Develop deep knowledge of our product and stay up to date on the most current product releases.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to help promote a consistent user experience. Provide product and user experience feedback to our product team.
What you'll bring:
- A strong sense of urgency and accountability.
- A keen eye for detail and operational efficiency.
- Previous experience in a customer support or success role.
- Experience with our support tool, Intercom.
- Access to reliable internet connection and proficiency with G Suite, Zoom, Slack, and other basic internet technologies.
- Bonus Points: Experience or familiarity with the architecture industry.
What benefits can you expect
- 4-day work week (32hrs)
- Health and dental insurance
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
Yes, this role is a full-time role. We are a remote-first company.
What is the company culture like?
Our CEO’s thought on culture—read about it on Fast Company.
Our amazing friend Lynne interviewed us about our company culture—read about it on her website Key Values.
What efforts are you making in terms of increasing diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we're focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance (32hrs/week), knowing that there's a lot more in your life than just your job.