Stay up to date
+ and more!
Against the backdrop of COVID-19, which has already brought so much pain, loss, and despair to so many, the Black Community continues to endure a multi-generational fight against injustice and systemic racism. The murders of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Ahmaud Arbery in Glynn County, Breonna Taylor in Louisville, and countless others across the U.S. needs to come to an end now.
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”—Martin Luther King, Jr.
Monograph stands in solidarity with the Black Community against racism in all forms. We fundamentally believe in diversity as a company, and are committed to a sustained effort supporting Black Lives Matter.
- We are developing new requirements for our company-wide recruitment process to ensure every job post is sent to underrepresented communities.
- We are re-writing our corporate policies to include paid time off for activities supporting inclusivity and the fight against racism, including protesting, volunteering, and mentorship.
- We will be offering more resources to foster company-wide conversation about race through workshops and training.
- We will be donating our time, expertise, and resources to non-profits to help build awareness around architectural firms run by Black architects.
- We are exploring ways to contribute financially in an on-going manner to organizations embedded in the Black Community, including the National Organization of Minority Architects and Black Girls Code.
I'll be sharing more details in regard to our internal and external efforts in the following weeks.
Black Lives Matter.